LLTI Archives

April 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:04:58 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:54:37 -0700
>Subject: Technology outcomes for language major
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,
I'm looking for examples of what other schools are doing regarding integrating
technology into the 'language major' as part of the outcomes a person majoring
in a language program might demonstrate. We just finished stage one of our
5-year program
review, and have now been asked to review the other parts of our language major
that were not looked at in the review.  I've been asked to find out what other
schools/programs are doing to address technology in their degree programs. Do
you have any
examples? Suggestions on whom to contact?
Thank you,
Gus
_______________________________________
Gus Leonard
Language Laboratory Coordinator
School for World Languages & Cultures $E2Ac  Building 48, Room119 $E2Ac
California State University, Monterey Bay $E2Ac (US Postal Address) 100 Campus
Center $E2Ac Seaside, CA 93955 (E-mapping address only: 4100 A Street)  $E2Ac
Email: [log in to unmask] $E2Ac
(831) 582-4446 $E2Ac http://wlc.csumb.edu
Past-President, SouthWest Association for Language Learning Technology $E2Ac
http://swallt.org

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.