LLTI Archives

April 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:59:04 -0400

--- Forwarded message from "Gus Leonard" ---

>Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:10:07 -0700
>Subject: Fwd: Lang. Lab job announcement
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,
See below and attached for an opening at West Valley Community College (City of Saratoga in the San Jose region). Deadline is May 11!
Gus
Gus Leonard
Language Laboratory Coordinator
California State University, Monterey Bay • Email: [log in to unmask] • (831) 582-4446 • http://wlc.csumb.edu