LLTI Archives

April 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:44:49 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:06:18 -0400
>Subject: Sharing Images of Old Labs// New IALLT website
>From: Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings:

I am enjoying the thread that has started about people sharing images
of ancient language learning technologies and spaces.  For the record,
it is not possible to share images via a listserv as attachments.  It
is possible to share urls with images posted there.

IALLT is in the process (a long overdue process I might add) of
updating the IALLT website. The new site will be going live at
IALLT09. One of the features that will be included in the new  site is
a way for IALLT members  to create accounts and add content to the
site.  One of my hopes for the site is indeed to create a virtual
museum of old technologies so that we can educate others on how time
and tools have changed over the years, much as Irene has been charged
to do for UMass-Amherst.

So, stay tuned... soon the IALLT membership will have new ways to
share ideas, images, comments, and support in addition to the
important conversations that happen here on LLTI.

Regards,

Barbara

--
Barbara Sawhill
Director, Cooper International Learning Center

(ph) 440-775-8595
(f) 440-775-6888

President, IALLT (http://iallt.org)

http://languagelabunleashed.org