LLTI Archives

April 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:08:16 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Shoaf,Judith P" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Shoaf,Judith P" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum
>Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:31:15 -0400
>Subject: RE: #9111 photo of vintage language lab needed
>acceptlanguage: en-US

http://www.clas.ufl.edu/llc/history.shtml

If any of these can help, I would be glad to send bigger versions.

We also have some nice b/w photos of the same Sony audiocassette booths in
another room (with windows in the walls). There is also a good photo of an
earlier lab with Wollensacks and see-through cubicles.

So glad to hear about Amherst!

Judy Shoaf