LLTI Archives

March 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:25:24 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Felix Kronenberg <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:18:49 -0800
>Subject: Survey results
>From: Felix Kronenberg <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

While some answers may still trickle in, I think it's time to share the
results from my survey. You may view results here:

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=Fg6T3vZJl4PAi4KP2tXrve_2f7QFbFwcnFLD
LZgPEA1Ik_3d>

I do not want to comment on the results here, I thought you could draw your
own conclusions.  But this should satisfy your curiosity and give you an
idea about the status of the field. If you wish more detailed results,
please contact me directly.

I might develop a more comprehensive survey soon, any input (please e-mail
me directly) would be appreciated.

One thing is for sure, and we've all known this for a long time: our
positions are quite diverse and difficult to categorize. ;)

See you all at IALLT '09 in Atlanta (and possibly at Calico '09 in Phoenix
next week).

Best, Felix

--
Felix Kronenberg
Asst. Professor of German

Mason Hall 107
Pomona College
phone: (909) 621 - 8620

This message has been scanned by Postini anti-virus software.

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.