LLTI Archives

March 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:13:21 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Felix Kronenberg <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:39:47 -0700
>Subject: Re: #9087.1 (!) Survey results
>From: Felix Kronenberg <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Hi,

the link is not broken. I had several colleagues try it out for me, all had
access without a problem. I believe a line break might be the cause for your
problems (forwarded message?).

In any case, I placed the link on our web site:

http://flrc.pomona.edu/projects/

(click on: "Language Center Director Survey Link")

Alternatively, here is the tinyurl address:

http://tinyurl.com/bjl2zb

I hope that gives you proper access. Please send me a direct e-mail if
problems persist.

Best, Felix