MACSCRPT Archives

March 2009

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Stockly, Ed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:45:10 -0700
>> (Nice catch, Mark).

> Not mine when I was looking for a list I saw something that said one little
town in new york has a connecticut zipcode and is server by a   connecticut post
office.

Still, nice.

> You could special case that one out.

{"CT", 60, 62}, {"CT", 64, 69}

Yes, replacing the CT item with this fixes it.  There are already a number
of exceptions accounted for in my list, will I have to throw a ton of
addresses at it to find out if there are any others?

("position" is flagged as a keyword on an OSAX on my mac, replacing it with
a variable name worked.)

Ed