LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:35:51 -0500
We're trying to collect some information at Swarthmore and hoping
you'll share your campus practices with regard to serving video.  What
technologies you're using, what content you're serving, how you're
dealing with copyright and what restrictions you put on the
availability of material.  The survey should take no more than 5
minutes to fill out.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cGNnV0hXaHhvSmZoTkZzckxKYj
J3SUE6MA
..

Thanks for your help.  I'll share the results in a week to 10 days.

- Mike

Michael Jones
Director,
Language Resource Center