LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:53:30 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "stellamderum" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "stellamderum" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'LLTI-Editor'" <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Press Announcement - SANS Inc.  Appoints Regional Sales Manager
>Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:32:11 -0500
>thread-index: AcmXTXZooS0ojTzdQpGytZfeHxmxkw==

SANS Inc.
10 White Wood Lane
North Branford, CT 06471

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

February 2009

SANS Inc., Software and Network Solutions, Appoints
Regional Sales Manager

.North Branford, Connecticut..SANS Inc., the exclusive licensor of Sony language
learning software
solutions, has named Eric Schwartz to the position of Regional Sales Manager.
Eric's
responsibilities will include support for existing customers as well as new
business development in
Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming.

Prior to joining SANS, Eric spent four years in the United States Marine Corps
as an Emergency
Medical Technician and then continued on as a paramedic locally in Texas.  Most
recently Eric has
over ten years of experience in the education technology area working with
Teaching Systems Inc.,
one of SANS' premier resellers, supporting SANS and Sony language learning
systems customers by
providing technical support, operational training, and account management.  His
experience and vast
technical knowledge of the Sony language learning technology makes him a natural
fit for the
position.

"We are excited to add such a quality person to the SANS team, said Mark Goodin,
SANS National Sales
Manager.  "Eric's extensive background with the Sony Virtuoso and Soloist
language learning software
suite will allow him to offer our current and new customers a level of expertise
and service that
typically takes a newcomer to this business years to acquire."

About SANS Inc.: SANS Inc, Software and Network Solutions, is the developer and
exclusive worldwide
licensor of Sony Language Learning Software. These include the widely used
technology solutions of
the Sony VirtuosoT and SoloistR digital language lab software suite. This
technology is the
instructional choice of numerous, discerning language programs in the U.S. and
around the world.
SANS also provides solutions for blended and virtual language learning with
SANSSpace VLE.  SANS is
committed to providing software solutions that, first and foremost, address
teaching and learning
modalities and work within the IT framework of the school or government agency
using the technology.
SANS' technology is designed and developed in the United States .   More at
www.sansinc.com  or
contact Stella Derum at [log in to unmask] .

Virtuoso and Soloist are trademarks of Sony Electronics Inc. Sony Virtuoso and
Soloist software
incorporate SANS and Sony technology.  SANSSpace is a trademark of SANS Inc.
technology

Stella M. Derum
National Marketing Manager, SANS Inc.
"Exclusive Licensor of Sony Language Learning Systems"
718-335-1698
Learn more about our technology and success stories at: www.sansinc.com
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent
hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you
replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. SANS Inc.

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.