LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:53:01 -0500
Dear colleagues,

This is Shirley Nieto, the Culpeper Language Center director at
Gustavus Adolphus College. We are currently evaluating Digital
Language Lab Systems, and Robotel is one of them. If possible I would
like to know what experience you have had with the system, and how
well it has worked for you. Any other details will be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you! and have a great day!

Shirley Nieto
Vickner Hall 108D
Culpeper Language Center Director/Instructor
Gustavus Adolphus College
800 West College Avenue
Saint Peter, MN 56082

Phone: (507) 933-6248