LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:47:55 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Eduardo Lage-Otero <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: Eduardo Lage-Otero <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Top CALL/instructional titles in Language Center libraries
>Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:10:10 -0500

Dear colleagues,

I believe most Language Centers have a small (or large) library with
instructional titles for faculty use. I'm thinking of getting some
recent books on CALL and educational technology for our faculty area
and would like to hear what your most popular titles are, if any at
all. Even if your faculty hardly use them, do you have any personal
favorites?
Feel free to email me directly. Thanks.

Eduardo ([log in to unmask])
Trinity College