LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:53:54 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Mark Kaiser <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:00:34 -0800
>From: Mark Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #9067 dual assignments: managing a lab and teaching

Hi Tina,
Since the Berkeley Language Center provides both technological and
pedagogic support to language instructors, I am encouraged to
occasionally teach a language course (one course per year), but it is
not required. I believe the experience is essential to better understand
the challenges facing language instructors in working with technology
and applying current theory to their courses.
Mark Kaiser
UC Berkeley