LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:14:30 -0500
I work at a K-12 school district.  Due to the cost (and relative
inflexibility) of hard-wire/hard-ware systems, we are looking at a
server-based solution.  We need something that could be compatible with
laptop carts (and wireless).  What vendors would have a product we could
utilize that would have that flexibility.  I haven't had much luck finding
a range of options.

Thank you!

Terry McCarthy

Terrance M. McCarthy
K-12 Curriculum Supervisor for  Business, LOTE, and Technology
Webster Central School District
119 South Avenue
Webster, New York  14580
(585) 216-0114

Webster School Business Connections
http://www.websterschools.org/partners.cfm?subpage=55337

Let us have faith that right makes might.
Let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.

- Abraham Lincoln

-
Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.