LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:30:19 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Tina Deveny Oestreich" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Tina Deveny Oestreich" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #9060 Number of Skype Participants
>Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:24:11 -0500

Hi Debra and everyone else,

This NY Times article from Wednesday addresses a lot of questions about
Skype and other programs that you might have:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/technology/personaltech/05pogue.html?_r=1&
em=&pagewanted=all

Tina