LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:30:29 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Detiveaux, Georges J"

>Subject: reminder: CFP IALLT@ACTFL 2009
>Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:38:59 -0600
>From: "Detiveaux, Georges J" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Cc: "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings,

Just a friendly reminder to submit your proposals for IALLT sponsored
sessions for November's ACTFL 2009 in San Diego (details below & at
www.actfl.org).

Proposal deadline: Friday, February 20 (before 4pm CST)
Proposal form location: http://tinyurl.com/dm69gm
Send completed proposal to: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

georges detiveaux
language labs, http://cyfair.lonestar.edu/languagelabs
french, http://faculty.lonestar.edu/gdetiveaux