LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:04:24 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Cindy Evans <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Cindy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: IALLT booth at CALICO
>Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:24:26 -0500

Fellow IALLT members,

For those of you fortunate enough to be attending CALICO in Tempe next
month, I'd like to invite you to consider volunteering to help staff
the IALLT information booth.  The exhibit hours are 8:00am-3:00pm
Thursday, March 12th and Friday the 13th.  You can pick your hours now
by emailing me, or just stop by the booth and sign up.  Or just stop
by the booth and say hi, if you won't have time to volunteer.  I have
one free registration available that I will be happy to assign to the
first taker who is willing to commit to 6 hours at the booth.

Also, there will be an IALLT Information Session (brown bag) during
the lunch hour on Friday, place TBA.  All IALLT members are welcome to
attend and share information on IALLT to prospective members.

Hope to see many of you at ASU!

Cindy

Cindy Evans, Ph.D.
IALLT Affiliate Rep to CALICO
Director, Foreign Language Resource Center
Lecturer in French
Skidmore College
518-580-5205

Teaching