LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:04:28 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Felix Kronenberg <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:28:24 -0800
>Subject: Language Technology Boot Camp Conference 2009
>From: Felix Kronenberg <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,

I am happy to announce this year's Language Technology Boot Camp Conference
at Pomona College, co-located with SWALLT, April 3-5. Please consider
joining us for this partially grant-funded conference (no conference fee; no
advertising; some refreshments and food included...). This conference is for
the expert and novice alike, and we highly encourage K-12 teachers and
graduate students to apply. Our keynote speakers will be Barbara Sawhill and
Gus Leonard.

Please go to

http://bootcamp.pomona.edu/conference.html

for more information and a downloadable flyer.

Please e-mail me ([log in to unmask]) or Hilary Gay

Hope to see you here this April!

Best, Felix

--
Felix Kronenberg
Asst. Professor of German

http://flrc.pomona.edu/

This message has been scanned by Postini anti-virus software.

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.