LLTI Archives

January 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:21:10 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Jim Duber <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Jim Duber <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #9045 capturing sound files from a cellphone?
>Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:18:08 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

I would guess that the service you refer to is based upon Ribbit
technology. For details, see:

	http://www.ribbit.com

I believe Ribbit could be used to achieve your goals--although the
low budget might present a serious limitation (as custom software
development tends to be on the pricey side).

Best wishes,

Jim
Jim Duber                                    [log in to unmask]
duber dot com                         http://www.duber.com

   Interactive Media Development, Training and Consulting