LLTI Archives

January 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:38:18 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:53:57 -0600
>From: "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: German audio files from cassette

Hello all and happy new year!

By any chance, does anyone happen to have a digital version of the
audio cassette to accompany Teichert's Allerlei zum Besprechen? It is a
former Houghton Mifflin title, now Cengage Learning.  I am in the
process of getting permission from Cengage to digitize the cassette so
we can post the files in Blackboard, but I am hoping that someone else
has already done the work for me.

Thanks,
Stacey

Stacey L. Powell
Director, Foreign Language Multimedia Center
College of Liberal Arts
6030 Haley Center
Auburn University, AL 36849

334-844-6381