LLTI Archives

December 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 22:24:54 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Eduardo Lage-Otero <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: Eduardo Lage-Otero <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Data about language placement methods
>Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:46:31 -0500

Dear colleagues,

If your school is using AP scores, SAT II scores, years of a
particular language in High School, or language placement exams as a
way to place students or fulfill a language requirement, I would like
to know how these data are used at your institution. We are trying to
come up with more accurate ways to handle this process at my
institution.
Thank you for taking time to complete this short survey:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=plO-mMH52Eh2f4e3ncKdZQw&hl=en

Best,
Eduardo

Eduardo Lage-Otero, Ph. D.
Director of Blume Language & Culture Learning Center
Raether Library & Information Technology Center,  # 121
Trinity College
300 Summit Street
Hartford, CT 06106-3100

Phone: (860) 297-5282