MACSCRPT Archives

December 2008

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mark Lively <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:33:33 -0500
If the resource fork is being removed there is no real way to recreate
it (unless pagemaker does so)

There may be a configuration change that you can make to preserve the
resource fork (many popular servers do so with auxiliary files/folders
typically ._filename)

Baring that the best bet is to zip the file and then put it on the
server