LLTI Archives

November 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:33:45 -0500
PRESS RELEASE								TURKU, FINLAND
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE							November 28, 2008

EDITORIAL CONTACTS:

SANAKO Corporation:
Ville Lintervo, Vice President, Greater China, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania
email: [log in to unmask]

SANAKO establishes Beijing Office in China

SANAKO has established a Beijing office to strengthen the company's presence in
the populous Chinese capital. The tactical location of the Beijing branch will
allow SANAKO's China Representative Office to focus on forging and strengthening
relations with key strategic partners.

"It's worth noting that several government ministries and key policy making
departments are located in this area. Many of China's prestigious universities
are also situated here. This location will ensure that we have a central contact
point for our key connections in the Beijing area," said Ville Lintervo, SANAKO
Vice President for Greater China, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania.

The Beijing office will be headed by Xu Zheng, recently appointed Technical
Sales Manager, with responsibility for Partnerships and Key Accounts in Beijing.

Under Xu's stewardship, staff at the new office will develop project
opportunities in the educational sector and harvest partnership prospects in new
segments and business areas. SANAKO's Beijing office opened its doors in early
October 2008.

SANAKO Corporation
SANAKO, formerly Tandberg Educational, is a learning technology company
developing language teaching solutions, teaching and classroom management
software, virtual collaboration solutions as well as supplying customer
services. We are the world leader in live language learning technology.

Today's solutions include modern software, and wireless and mobile systems that
act as a catalyst for improving teaching outcomes by motivating learning.

Our sales network reaches customers all over the world and we've provided
Tandberg Educational Quality to satisfied users in over 100 countries. We serve
our customers through a network of resellers in 70 countries. Based in Finland,
the company has sales offices in China, Indonesia, France, Russia, UAE, UK and
US.
SANAKO is a Microsoft(R) Gold Certified Partner, a Blackboard Building BlocksTM
community member, a WorldDidac Quality Charter Member and a corporate member of
the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE(R)).

Blackboard, the Bb logo, Building Blocks, the Building Blocks logo, Blackboard
Developers Network, and the Blackboard Learning System are trademarks/registered
trademarks of Blackboard Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Usage
by permission.

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.