LLTI Archives

November 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:26:29 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:28:15 -0600
>From: Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: 8988.3 (!) next question- multi-user video conferencing tools
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Takeshi,

I don't know Marratech but I can say that Elluminate Live I find to be
very impressive. Our institution only decided against it do to price
but in terms of a quality product and features, it was definitely tops
on the list for many of us who did some testing on it. I have also
participated in a number of webinars with a variety of products and
Eluminate has always come through as one of the better experiences
from a participant standpoint.

That's my $.02.

Lauren
Lauren Rosen