LLTI Archives

October 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:27:55 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Sartiaux, Audrey N." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: NERALLT Schedule ONLINE Registration OPEN
>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:00:04 -0400
>From: "Sartiaux, Audrey N." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

REMINDER: Registration is OPEN for our Fall NERALLT meeting

Friday, October 24th, 2008
at the University of Massachusetts, Boston

The full schedule is now ONLINE @
http://www.nerallt.org/index.php?pr=Fall_08_Conference_Schedule

Our topic is "Changing Times, Changing Spaces:  Fitting the Space to the
Learning".

Join us for a full day of presentations on such issues as new study
areas for students, learning center design issues, needs assessment,
useful tools in planning design, how to reach out to faculty and
students for their input, transitioning to a virtual environment, smart
classrooms, etc.
Presentations will be approximately 45 min. in length.  We also have
planned electronic poster sessions where ongoing demos will be held for
30 minutes, allowing people time to move from station to station
approximately every 10 minutes. This is also a great forum for
networking.

To register please go to our website:

http://nerallt.org/index.php?pr=Upcoming_Meeting

You can now pay with PAYPAL!

You will also find hotel and travel information on the website.

The Program Committee is composed of Ruth Trometer, MIT (Chair), Mary
Morrisard-Larkin (College of the Holy Cross), Marisa Castagno
(Connecticut College), Michael Nieckoski (Landmark College), Janie
Duncan (Landmark College), and  Emmanuel Paris-Bouvret (Wesleyan
University). Our biennial meetings provide you with a great forum for
stimulating and disseminating pedagogical research and practical
applications of technology for the teaching and learning of foreign
languages. All language technologists, faculty, teachers etc. come to
UMASS and share new ideas!

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.