LLTI Archives

October 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:17:08 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Erin A. Fallon" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:34:11 -0400
>From: "Erin A. Fallon" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8957 NERALLT Registration Open

Just an FYI
Something seems to be wrong with the NERALLT website mentioned below......
Unable to access.

LLTI-Editor wrote:
> Registration is now OPEN for our Fall NERALLT meeting
>
> Friday, October 24th, 2008
> at the University of Massachusetts, Boston
>
> Our topic is "Changing Times, Changing Spaces:  Fitting the Space to the
> Learning".
>
> Join us for a full day of presentations on such issues as new study
> areas for students, learning center design issues, needs assessment,
> useful tools in planning design, how to reach out to faculty and
> students for their input, transitioning to a virtual environment etc.
> Presentations will be approximately 45 min. in length.  We are also
> planning electronic poster sessions where ongoing demos will be held for
> 50 minutes, allowing people time to move from station to station
> approximately every 10 minutes. This is also a great forum for
> networking.
>

> To register please go to our website:
>
> http://nerallt.org/index.php?pr=Upcoming_Meeting
> You can now pay with PAYPAL
>

> You will also find hotel and travel information on the website!
>
> The Program Committee is composed of Ruth Trometer, MIT (Chair), Mary
> Morrisard-Larkin (College of the Holy Cross), Marisa Castagno
> (Connecticut College), Michael Nieckoski (Landmark College), Janie
> Duncan (Landmark College), and  Emmanuel Paris-Bouvret (Wesleyan
> University). Our biennial meetings provide you with a great forum for
> stimulating and disseminating pedagogical research and practical
> applications of technology for the teaching and learning of foreign
> languages. All language technologists, faculty, teachers etc. come to
> UMASS and share new ideas!
>

> REMINDER: Last day to submit a proposal is September 30th! The call for
> papers is available online
> http://nerallt.org/index.php?pr=Upcoming_Meeting

> LLTI is a service of IALLT, the International Association for
> Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language
> Teaching
> and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).
> Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.
> Otmar Foelsche, LLTI-Editor ([log in to unmask])

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_:-.,_,.-:**:-.,_,.
  Erin A. Fallon, Director
  University of Pennsylvania
  Multi-Media Services
  Office: 215-898-4947