LLTI Archives

October 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:17:05 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Edith Paillat" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8965 Streaming movies on campus
>Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:25:50 +1300
>From: "Edith Paillat" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

We, at the Language Learning Centre (library) would also love to hear
about the outcome of your query, Scott. It might tickle a sensitive
nerve to us too in the future.
Thanks and kind regards!

Edith Paillat
Language Learning Centre