LLTI Archives

October 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:14:53 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Sangeetha Gopalakrishnan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sangeetha Gopalakrishnan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: Skype video-audio time lag
>Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:28:40 -0400

Many thanks to all of you who responded to my earlier question on recording
Skype sessions!

When we tested our Skype connection for an upcoming videoconference today we
noticed that there is a time lag between audio and video. Does anyone have
any insights about how this may be corrected?

Or is this just one of those quirks of Skype that we just have to live with?

Thanks!!!
Sangeetha

Sangeetha Gopalakrishnan

Director