MACSCRPT Archives

October 2008

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chuck Pelto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:01:42 -0600
This stuff is going to drive me to drink....

I quit Script Debugger.

I ran the script in Script Editor and it worked.

I quit Script Editor. Started Script Debugger again. Ran it in Script
Debugger and THIS TIME IT WORKED!

Is there any evidence that ghosts can dink around with computers? We
think we have a ghost in this old house and I'm beginning to wonder
how tech-savvy a 50 year-old ghost can be.

Regards,

Chuck(le)