LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:37:56 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Tony Beld" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:01:57 -0400
>From: "Tony Beld" <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Opening at UCCS

University of Colorado at Colorado Springs

Project Excel Language Technology Center, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs announces a opening for an
Interim Director of the Excel Language Technology Center. This appointment
will be for one year. Masters required, Ph.D. preferred, in a
language-related field from an accredited college or university. Two to
three years experience teaching foreign language at the university level and
experience working in a professional capacity in a college/university
language resource center are required. Experience and expertise in
computer-aided instruction, multimedia, and other technologies for language
learning is a plus. Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
Send letter of application, curriculum vitae, complete academic transcripts,
and three letters of recommendation to: Diana Cook, Office of the
Vice-Chancellor of Student Success, UCCS, P.O. Box 7150, Colorado Springs,
CO  80933-7150. The University of Colorado is an equal opportunity,
affirmative action employer and encourages a diversity of applicants.
Receipt of materials will be acknowledged by letter. Review of applicants
will begin immediately and will continue until position is filled. For full
job description and application requirements, visit our Web site at:
http://web.uccs.edu/affirm/fac.html. The University of Colorado at Colorado
Springs is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.