LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:37:46 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Amber Kennedy Kent <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Amber Kennedy Kent <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:37:01 -0400
>Subject: Apple Remote Desktop Instructional Assistance Guide
>acceptlanguage: en-US

Good morning,

I have had a lot of people emailing me regarding my response to the LLTI list
serv question about Apple Remote Desktop (ARD).  I had stated that I was
attaching a document that I use for training my staff and instructors on how to
use Apple Remote Desktop for instructional purposes at the Language Learning
Center here at BGSU.  However, it seems I forgot that the list serv does not
attach attachments.

So, for those of you interested in the document I created, you can download it
yourself off of our website:
http://www.bgsu.edu/departments/greal/llc/administration.html#special

Use freely.  Any feedback you would like to offer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Amber Kent

Amber Kennedy Kent
Coordinator, Language Learning Center