LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:10:47 -0400
the iPod Touch has no capability for sound recording - not even with
accessories. Apple, I assume, has done this for various purposes.

A number of people are working on this issue but, as far as I can tell, there is
no solution in sight.

We have also found out that streaming video no longer plays after the recent
software updates. It worked fine with the first release.

Otmar