LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:28:16 -0400
Hi,

We are looking for used copies of the Nakama 2, 1st edition. A newer
version has come out but we are needing to finish up spring semester
with the older version and we are short textbooks. The school needing
them rents texts and we will only need them for one semester so we are
looking to do this as inexpensively as possible. I'm projecting the
need for 15 copies but if you have fewer you are willing to part with,
we will purchase/take them from whatever source we can find.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Lauren Rosen
Collaborative Language Program
University of Wisconsin