LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:44:11 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from LeeAnn Stone <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:49:30 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: LeeAnn Stone <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8936 Nakama 2
>Cc: [log in to unmask];, [log in to unmask]

Hey Lauren,

Nakama 2 has not come out in a new edition yet. What is out is Nakama
1 A and B. You should be able to get copies of 2 from Cengage
Learning. I can get your rep in touch with you.

Greg- do you know who the rep is for Lauren's school- U Wisc Madison
or Oshkosh?

LeeAnn