LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:56:58 -0400
SANAKO establishes Representative Office in Moscow

SANAKO has established a Representative Office in Moscow to strengthen
operations in Russia. Raimo Korkko, Senior Vice President for EE/ME/LAC said
that the new Representative Office serves the company strategy of effective
presence and partnerships by developing reseller infrastructure and customer
relationships in the fast growing Russian market.

"We expect that the Moscow Representative Office will better serve customers in
the dynamic Russian educational market, and fulfill our target of being globally
local by addressing customers and partners in their local language. At the same
time, the Moscow presence advances our desire to develop growth opportunities in
emerging markets," he added.

The Representative Office began operations on September 1 at Helsinki House 4.
Rostovskij pereulok 1/2, 119121 Moscow and is managed by Anatoly Sidorov, SANAKO
Sales and Channel Manager for Russia.

SANAKO currently works through a network of six sales partners in Russia, and
the Representative Office will support them in ensuring that customers have
access to the SANAKO range of live learning solutions.

SANAKO Corporation

SANAKO, formerly Tandberg Educational, is a learning technology company
developing language teaching solutions, teaching and classroom management
software, virtual learning and professional development solutions, as well as
supplying customer services. We are the world leader in live language learning
technology.

Today's solutions include modern software, wireless and mobile systems that act
as a catalyst for improving teaching outcomes by motivating learning.

Our sales network reaches customers all over the world and we've provided
Tandberg Educational Quality to satisfied users in over 100 countries. We serve
our customers through a network of resellers in 70 countries. Based in Finland,
the company has sales offices in China, France, UAE, UK and US. SANAKO is a
Microsoft(R) Gold Certified Partner, a Blackboard Building BlocksTM community
member, a WorldDidac Quality Charter Member and a corporate member of the
International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE(R)).

Blackboard, the Bb logo, Building Blocks, the Building Blocks logo, Blackboard
Developers Network, and the Blackboard Learning System are trademarks/registered
trademarks of Blackboard Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Usage
by permission.

This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
http://www.cisionwire.com/sanako-corporation/