LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:57:08 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Hans Gilde <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:06:38 -0500
>Subject: Re: #8923 Pearson's My Spanish Lab
>From: Hans Gilde <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Here are some suggestions for making MySpanishLab work on student owned
computers.
1. Make sure they have a supported browser: Macintosh -- Safari 3.0 or 3.1;
Windows: Internet Explorer 6 or 7
2. Make sure students do the browser tuneup. They need to approve a
certificate that the MySpanishLab places on their computers. Without that,
they won't be able to hear audio nor record to the site.
3. Enable popup windows on the browser.
4. Students will need a mike to record.

Any other problems that may come up are most likely due to something on
Pearson's end.
--
Hans Gilde, Ph.D.
snail mail: