LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:21:40 -0400
We have been using Skype for videoconferencing purposes. Often we invite
Guest Speakers to talk to students and faculty and we now want to record
these sessions.

Since Skype does not seem to have an option for recording such sessions, we
are having to do some research.

Has anyone done some experimenting with this already and know of a way to
record both audio and video on Skype sessions? Or perhaps just the audio on
these sessions?

Thanks in advance!

Sangeetha

Sangeetha Gopalakrishnan