LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:08:31 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]>
---

>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Positions Open at the University of Richmond
>Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:08:03 -0400

The University of Richmond is searching for three new faculty
members.  Please help us spread the word.

The three positions are:

1.  Director of the Chinese Language Program (full-time, continuing
faculty)
2.  Assistant Professor of Arabic and Francophone Studies (tenure-track)
3.  Assistant Professor of Chinese and Asian Studies (tenure-track)

Full position descriptions and information about the University are
available at http://as.richmond.edu/teaching/searches/mlc.html

We expect to interview for the Chinese Director at ACTFL, for the
Arabic/Francophone Studies position at MESA, and for the Chinese/
Asian Studies at MLA.

Thanks for your help.

Sharon Scinicariello, Ph.D.
Director, Multimedia Language Laboratory
Department of Modern Literatures and Cultures
University of Richmond, VA 23173

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.