LLTI Archives

September 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 18:40:48 -0400
Changing Times, Changing Spaces:  Fitting the
Space (concrete, virtual or blended) to the Learning

Call for Presentations

The New England Regional Association for Language Learning Technology (NERALLT)
will be holding its fall meeting on Friday, October 24, 2008 at the University
of Massachusetts, Boston.  NERALLT is the New England regional group of the
International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT). However, our
membership and biannual meetings are open to all who wish to present or
participate.

We are seeking abstracts on our topic "Changing Times, Changing Spaces:  Fitting
the Space to the Learning".  We invite presentations on such issues as new study
areas for students, learning center design issues, needs assessment, and useful
tools in planning design.  Presentations will be approximately 45 min. in
length.  We are also planning electronic poster sessions where ongoing demos
will be held for 50 minutes, allowing people time to move from station to
station approximately every 10 minutes.  Possible demonstrations appropriate for
this venue would be web applications useful in planning or a guided tour of your
newly designed facility.

Email abstracts or address questions to Ruth Trometer, Program Chair, at
[log in to unmask] .  The deadline for submissions is September 30, 2008.

In addition to the abstract, please include the following information:

Name
Institution
Title
E-mail address
Postal address
Telephone number
Title of the presentation
Co-author's name, if any
Co-author's affiliation
Preferred session type: Presentation or Poster Session