LLTI Archives

August 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:38:25 -0400
Dear Language Lab Directors:

I wanted to give you some information about Mango Languages, a remarkable
online language-learning program with remote access for your students.

Even after the very first lesson, your students will be amazed at how much
Spanish, French, German, or any of our other 12 languages they will be able
to speak and understand. Some of the key features of the Mango software
include:

   -

   *12 language courses including 3 (ESL) English as a second language
   courses*
   -

   *Remote access to students*
   -

   *Very user-friendly *
   -

   *Unlimited amount of users can access Mango at once*
   -

   *Compatible with all browsers and operating systems*
   -

   *Each course has 100 lessons*
   -

   *Mango gets you learning languages quickly and easily*

These features along with a host of others make Mango the premier product to
use when learning a foreign language. People all over the world are raving
about us. Also, coming soon is the Mango Alphonso launch which will include
9 new languages including ESL courses.  Please contact me to find out more
information or to sign up with our service.

Regards,

Ryan Soble
Mango Languages *http://mangolanguages.com*
(248) 432-0119