LLTI Archives

August 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:32:17 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:11:43 -0700
>Subject: concordance program
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,
We have a new faculty line in Spanish linguistics and we're looking for a
Mac-compatible concordance program. LLTI Archives have suggestions from about
2002, but I'm looking for something newer. We'd rather not run a virtual machine
on the laptop if we
can avoid it.
Does anyone have experience with Concorder
<http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Word-Processing/Concorder.shtml>?
Thanks for your suggestions in advance!
Gus
_______________________________________
Gus Leonard
Language Laboratory Coordinator
School for World Languages & Cultures $E2Ac  Building 48, Room119 $E2Ac
California State University, Monterey Bay $E2Ac 4100 A Street $E2Ac Seaside, CA
93955 $E2Ac Email: [log in to unmask] $E2Ac (831) 582-4446 $E2Ac
http://wlc.csumb.edu
President, SouthWest Association for Language Learning Technology $E2Ac
http://swallt.org

_______________________________________
Confidentiality Notice: This communication, its contents and/or attachments, may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or
disclosure is
prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for
Language Teaching and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.