LLTI Archives

August 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:23:50 -0400
I would appreciate it if those of you who are responsible for / very
familiar with the SPEAK Test administration on your campus would contact me
off-list about how you have this set up chez vous. I'd like to "pick your
brains" a bit as we have an opportunity to (modernize/digitize/shake up) how
it is administered here at the University of Tennessee...I want to see what
the current practice is out there, and perhaps touch base with a few of you
to get further details. Please drop me a line at [log in to unmask]

DOUG

--
Douglas W. Canfield
Coordinator III, Language Resource Center

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for
Language Teaching and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.