LLTI Archives

August 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:32:47 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Robert Summers <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Robert Summers <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8899 USB transcription pedal
>Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:34:43 -0400

Doug,
I prefer the Infinity USB foot pedal.  While it has been a couple of
years since I have transcribed anything, I seem to remember that
Olympus requires that you use some file like .dss.  The infinity can
use either .wav or .mp3.

I've included a link to the one that I have used.

Robert Summers

http://www.sylvansoftware.com/Infinity%20Foot%20Pedals.htm