LLTI Archives

July 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:23:16 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Joel Goldfield <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:49:49 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Joel Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8871 Director Qualifications
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Hi, Audrey,
   I just came across this message after teaching for a couple of weeks
in an immersion program.
   I am full-time faculty, have a doctorate and teach 1 course per
semester while directing the Culpeper LARC (see
www.faculty.fairfield.edu/jgoldfield).  However, I'll be moving to the
full-time *teaching* faculty (3/3) in 2009 and working on various
special projects, such as grants, to provide release time for my
research and field work.
   Regards,
   Joel