LLTI Archives

July 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 03:34:57 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Tina Deveny Oestreich" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Tina Deveny Oestreich" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: American Sign Language software
>Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:50:44 -0400

Hello all,

Have any of you heard of good software for teaching American Sign Language?
My neighbor and her family need to learn it for their little boy and she
asked me if I knew of any good software that they could use at home.

Thanks,
Tina

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.