LLTI Archives

July 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:23:39 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Michael Heller <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Michael Heller <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Position Announcement - Montclair State University (Metro New York
City)
>Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:05:47 -0400

Language Learning Technology at Montclair State University seeks an
individual to join us as the Language Laboratory Supervisor.  Language
Learning Technology serves the teaching, learning, and research
objectives of the foreign language and linguistics programs, faculty
and over 2700 students each semester.

This is a part-time position (26.25 hours/week) and is responsible for
the Language and Translation Laboratory facilities.  S/He will
schedule the facilities; keep record of their use; supervise student
assistants; manage equipment and holdings circulation, inventory, and
repair, while supporting the unit's goals and objectives.