LLTI Archives

July 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:17:58 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Bruno Browning" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:39:24 -0500
>From: "Bruno Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Technical Support Position at the University of Wisconsin-Madison

L&S Learning Support Services at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is
pleased to announce an opening for an Information Processing Consultant,
see
http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/pvl/pv_059451.html .

The successful candidate will provide instructional technology support
to faculty and staff in the College of Letters and Science, with an
emphasis on network-based tools and their provisioning. To ensure
consideration applications should be received no later than 25 July
2008.

Please contact me with any questions about this position. Thanks...

Bruno Browning, Director, L&S Learning Support Services
1220 Linden Drive, Madison WI 53706
608 262-1408

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for
Language Teaching and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).