LLTI Archives

June 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:45:20 -0400
David Schnur has updated the dl-recorder code. The features of this update are
invisible to the user. They are primarily concerned with modernizing the code
and compatibility issues with USB headsets and dual core CPUs. The update also
dealt with speed issues and conversion issues. The objective of this version is
to provide solid code and documentation for entering dl-recorder into the public
domain with the expectation that a user community will maintain it and update it
in the future.

I would like to make the PC version available to a small number of testers
before releasing it. If there are interested individuals they should contact me
at [log in to unmask] and I'll send them the zip file.

The Mac version needs testers, too. I think we'll be ready to release it to
testers early next week.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Otmar

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for
Language Teaching and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.