LLTI Archives

June 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:58:25 -0400
Hi everyone,

I need to do some important paperwork for my position and I would
appreciate anyone sending me information off list about who is holding a
PhD in their Language Center/Lab directorship position (can you also
please let me know if it was a requirement or recommendation in the job
ad when you were hired or if another degree was). I'd also would like to
know who is teaching as part of their duties while holding a
directorship type position and if you are if you have a PhD, MA or BA or
else.

Thank you very much,

Audrey

Audrey Sartiaux, Ph.D.