LLTI Archives

June 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:11:02 -0400
PRESS RELEASE								TURKU, FINLAND
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE							June 18, 2008

SANAKO and S.C. SIVECO Romania S.A. cooperate in Global Educational Sector
through Strategic Business Partnership

Editorial contacts

S.C. SIVECO Romania S.A.
Anca CRAHMALIUC, Marketing & Communication Manager tel: +40 (0)744 376 674
email: [log in to unmask]

SANAKO Corporation:
Juha Merinen, Executive Vice President, tel: +358 40 740 2231
email: [log in to unmask]
Kimmo Karpijoki, Business Development Manager, tel: +358 40 5765 801
email: [log in to unmask]

SANAKO and S.C. SIVECO Romania S.A. are pleased to announce their Strategic
Business Partnership agreement. Both companies will work together to promote and
distribute their products to common educational customers worldwide.

SIVECO's learning content (digital K-12 multimedia interactive content for Math
and Science) will now be available from the SANAKO global channel partner
network or directly from its online web shop, making it easily accessible for
all customers worldwide.

SIVECO's world class solutions and digital content strengthens and enhances
SANAKO offering, providing significant customer benefits and giving SANAKO
solutions a major competitive advantage.

In turn, SANAKO's state-of-the-art educational software and live language
learning solutions will complement SIVECO's total offering.

Both parties expect the strategic partnership to yield significant revenue,
sales and marketing benefits.

Developing 21st Century Learning Experiences

Building on their extensive expertise in serving the educational sector, SANAKO
and SIVECO Romania will collaborate to provide innovative solutions that improve
managed internet-era learning outcomes in the classroom, as well as across
campuses and school districts.

Both parties aim to provide customers with complete integrated teaching
solutions that include modern learning technology, relevant content and
localized customer-oriented services.

SANAKO Executive Vice President Juha Merinen said the strategic partnership with
SIVECO - a key player in creating world class digital educational content - will
bring teaching into the rapidly evolving era of 21st century learning. "Our goal
is to co-operate only with the best quality partners worldwide to provide
value-added solutions and services for our customers. We are delighted to
announce this long-term strategic partnership with SIVECO, which we believe
heralds a new era of best-in-class solutions for educators and students
globally."

SIVECO Vice President Florin Ilia added, "SIVECO has been devoted to creating
top line digital learning content for a long time. Now we are closely
cooperating with the world's leading educational solutions provider, SANAKO.  I
am convinced that this strategic partnership will bring greater benefits to our
customers and that it will allow both parties to build on their successes in the
global learning market."

SANAKO Corporation

SANAKO, formerly Tandberg Educational, is a learning technology company
developing language teaching solutions, teaching and classroom management
software, virtual learning and professional development solutions, as well as
supplying customer services. We are the world leader in live language learning
technology.

Today's solutions include modern software, wireless and mobile systems that act
as a catalyst for improving teaching outcomes by motivating learning.

Our sales network reaches customers all over the world and we've provided
Tandberg Educational Quality to satisfied users in over 100 countries. We serve
our customers through a network of resellers in 70 countries. Based in Finland,
the company has sales offices in China, France, UAE, UK and US. SANAKO is a
Microsoft(R) Gold Certified Partner, a Blackboard Building BlocksTM community
member and a WorldDidac Quality Charter Member.

Blackboard, the Bb logo, Building Blocks, the Building Blocks logo, Blackboard
Developers Network, and the Blackboard Learning System are trademarks/registered
trademarks of Blackboard Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Usage
by permission.

S.C. SIVECO Romania S.A.

Founded at the beginning of 1992, SIVECO Romania is the most important software
house from Romania, exporting software products to countries within the European
Community, Middle Orient and CSI area. SIVECO Romania's shareholders include
Intel Capital, Polish Enterprise Fund V (Investment fund administrated by
Enterprise Investors), and SIVECO Netherlands B.V.

Addressing large and medium companies and the public sector, the company
provides efficient EAS solutions, Document Management, Business Intelligence,
eLearning, eHealth, eAgriculture, eCustoms and eBusiness solutions, both
nationally and internationally. SIVECO Romania has also specialized in
developing large and complex IT projects.

SIVECO Romania is the first Romanian company to receive First Prize at the "IT
World Championship"  (WSIS), receiving numerous nominalizations to the ICT
Prizes contest, annually organized by the European Council of Applied Sciences,
Technologies and Engineering (EURO - CASE). Its projects in the educational
field received "Best Practice" appraisal from the European Commission and
"Honorable Mention" at eEurope Awards for eGovernment, being also recommended
among the most important achievements in project management worldwide by the
International Project Management Association (IPMA). Recently, SIVECO's
involvement in the project for introducing IT into the Romanian educational
system was awarded with the European IT excellence Award 2008.

More information about the company and its products are available on
www.siveco.ro and http://www.advancedelearning.com.

This information was brought to you by Cision http://newsroom.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Tiedote pdf-muodossa:
http://wpy.waymaker.net/client/waymaker1/WOLReleaseFile.aspx?id=834551&fn=wkr000
3.pdf
=?windows-1252?Q?SANAKO_and_S.C._SIVECO_Romania_S.A._cooperate_in_Global_Educati
onal_Sector_through_Strategic_Business_Partnership?=

------WaYmAkEr-000CBBF7-rEkAmYaW

PRESS RELEASE								TURKU, FINLAND
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE							June 18, 2008

SANAKO and S.C. SIVECO Romania S.A. cooperate in Global Educational Sector
through Strategic Business Partnership

Editorial contacts

S.C. SIVECO Romania S.A.
Anca CRAHMALIUC, Marketing & Communication Manager tel: +40 (0)744 376 674
email: [log in to unmask]

SANAKO Corporation:
Juha Merinen, Executive Vice President, tel: +358 40 740 2231
email: [log in to unmask]
Kimmo K=E4rpijoki, Business Development Manager, tel: +358 40 5765 801
email: [log in to unmask]

SANAKO and S.C. SIVECO Romania S.A. are pleased to announce their Strategic
Business Partnership agreement. Both companies will work together to promote and
distribute their products to common educational customers worldwide.

SIVECO=92s learning content (digital K-12 multimedia interactive content for
Math
and Science) will now be available from the SANAKO global channel partner
network or directly from its online web shop, making it easily accessible for
all customers worldwide.

SIVECO=92s world class solutions and digital content strengthens and enhances
SANAKO offering, providing significant customer benefits and giving SANAKO
solutions a major competitive advantage.

In turn, SANAKO=92s state-of-the-art educational software and live language
learning solutions will complement SIVECO=92s total offering.

Both parties expect the strategic partnership to yield significant revenue,
sales and marketing benefits.

Developing 21st Century Learning Experiences

Building on their extensive expertise in serving the educational sector, SANAKO
and SIVECO Romania will collaborate to provide innovative solutions that improve
managed internet-era learning outcomes in the classroom, as well as across
campuses and school districts.

Both parties aim to provide customers with complete integrated teaching
solutions that include modern learning technology, relevant content and
localized customer-oriented services.

SANAKO Executive Vice President Juha Merinen said the strategic partnership with
SIVECO =96 a key player in creating world class digital educational content =96
will
bring teaching into the rapidly evolving era of 21st century learning. =93Our
goal
is to co-operate only with the best quality partners worldwide to provide
value-added solutions and services for our customers. We are delighted to
announce this long-term strategic partnership with SIVECO, which we believe
heralds a new era of best-in-class solutions for educators and students
globally.=94

SIVECO Vice President Florin Ilia added, "SIVECO has been devoted to creating
top line digital learning content for a long time. Now we are closely
cooperating with the world=92s leading educational solutions provider, SANAKO.
am convinced that this strategic partnership will bring greater benefits to our
customers and that it will allow both parties to build on their successes in the
global learning market."

SANAKO Corporation

SANAKO, formerly Tandberg Educational, is a learning technology company
developing language teaching solutions, teaching and classroom management
software, virtual learning and professional development solutions, as well as
supplying customer services. We are the world leader in live language learning
technology.

Today=92s solutions include modern software, wireless and mobile systems that
act
as a catalyst for improving teaching outcomes by motivating learning.

Our sales network reaches customers all over the world and we=92ve provided
Tandberg Educational Quality to satisfied users in over 100 countries. We serve
our customers through a network of resellers in 70 countries. Based in Finland,
the company has sales offices in China, France, UAE, UK and US. SANAKO is a
Microsoft=AE Gold Certified Partner, a Blackboard Building Blocks=99 community
[...]

International Project Management Association (IPMA). Recently, SIVECO=92s