LLTI Archives

June 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:10:51 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Paula Debnar <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:29:23 -0400
>From: Paula Debnar <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8871 Director Qualifications

Audrey,

A couple of months ago, I posted an ad on this list for the LRC
director's position at Mount Holyoke. It contains  much of the  info you
request. Other ads have appeared since then and should be helpful

Paula Debnar
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Classics and Italian
Mount Holyoke College